Thursday, December 24, 2009

One of These Things is Not Like the Others...



If you're familiar with old school Sesame Street, you're probably humming the tune to this little educational ditty right now and trying to remember the rest of the lyrics.  Sorry, I can't help you because I don't know the rest of the words and I don't have time to Google that inquiry.  I'm just trying to squeeze in one last post before all the Christmas festivities start! 

So, did you figure out which of these things just doesn't belong?  I didn't do it on purpose, but I made Susannah's stocking "backwards" compared to the others!  Ooops!  A fairly easy thing to remedy if you have extra iron-on letters, which I don't.  So, this year at least, it'll be marching to it's own drummer.  I guess I could claim that I did it on purpose to make her stocking stand out more and grab Santa's attention.  Anyhoo, with the stockings hung on the coat rack with care I now need to find a temporary home for all this outerwear:


Just some food left to prepare and then some Santa's helper work left to do after a certain someone is tucked into bed - and Christmas will be in full swing!  I wish you all safe and merry and stress-free Christmas celebrations!  That said, I'll leave you with some more photos of my stocking handiwork. 






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.