Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Only Apron of 2009

How did I let that happen?  In 365 days I could manage to make just one apron?  I feel such shame.  My New Year's resolution:  make more aprons in 2010!  Last year's resolution to floss my teeth more regularly went very well, so I have high hopes for this one.  Let's move away from the subject of my dental hygiene because I understand how that might gross some people out.  I made my niece, Noelle, a new apron for Christmas because she outgrew the cherry apron I made for her a couple of years ago.


I found these cute birds and polka dots at one of the few fabric shops in my area.  If they had a website I'd link them here, but alas, they do not.  If you're ever in Chehalis, WA be sure to check out Sister's Fabric.  It's right downtown and since downtown consists of three, possibly four blocks, you won't have a hard time finding it.  I'm pretty sure Noelle likes these perfect birds as much as I do.


Just for good measure, I'll leave you with one more photo of the apron.  C'mon!  It's the only apron I made all year - and aprons are my favorite thing to make - so I may have overdone it just a tad with all the photos.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a cute print!!!! I looooove the apron :) soooooo gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan You made one more than I did :) I had planned to make some as gifts this year and never got around to it...Here's to 2010! the year you and I make some aprons :)
    All the best for 2010! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one more apron than I made! :) It's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flossing is one of the most advised practices that dentists give to their patients as it effectively removes dirt between teeth and gum lines. Perhaps using a toothbrush with soft thin bristles will help, too. Anyway, that fabric is beautiful. You can make a good shower curtain out of it, or a nice curtain for kitchen windows. The Rainbow scarf is pretty, btw. The cloud pockets are a clever idea. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.