Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Halfway Point!

My new year's resolution for 2010 was to make more aprons than I made in 2009.  Not a lofty goal, by any means, because I made just one apron last year!  I like to keep my goals small and attainable.  In this case, very, very attainable. 

I finished this apron for my cousin's daughter whose birthday was in January.  That means I'm halfway to accomplishing my new year's resolution already!  Look at me go! 


This is my second favorite apron I've ever made because the fabric is so darn cute!  Little birds and little trees and then some orange with white polka dots for the details.



Perhaps in my efforts to not "bite off more than I can chew" I have been too easy on myself.  I mean, it's barely February and I've got one down and only one more to go.  Eleven months to sew just one more apron seems do-able.  Maybe I'll challenge myself just a tad and use a new pattern instead of this same one I've been using for the past 3 or 4 years.

 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. So very sweet! I love the fabric. One of my goals was to make an apron this year...Ummm...I'll get to it! Probably December 30th! LOL...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little apron! The fabric is very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your aprons! I've recently gotton into making "me" aprons lol one's almost finished on my desk as of now, we wont speak of how long LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.