Monday, October 11, 2010

Spooky Snack

It doesn't get any spookier than...


They look pretty spooky flying across that cheddar moon, don't you think?  Even spookier is the fact that the full cheese-moon is perched atop a mini bagel...and don't pretend you're not frightened by the bit of cream cheese used to hold it in place.  Mwah ah ah ah!

I hope they don't frighten the preschoolers when snack time rolls around.


Thank you to Little Nummies for sharing this idea with a mom desperate for a creative snack!


 
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Um...those are the tastiest bats I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! My little ones loves olives and cheese. So, this is PERFECT! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Megan! Thanks for the link to Little Nummies! This is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how funny! And how vert vert crafty! Love the olive bats! Brilliant!

    Thank you for linking up to Kids Get Crafty! Much appreciated!!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever....olives and cheese are two of my favorites. Tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking these cuties up to gettin' crafty on hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your witty writing is just as fun as the cute snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for this time of year. We listened to a book about full moons yesterday a the library.

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.