Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Truly Corny Thanksgiving Greeting

Corny pun alert!  I stretched my punning abilities to the max coming up with the wording for these last-minute Thanksgiving cards.  The front is simple enough. 


An ear of Indian corn - which is extra special because it's made from the fingerprints of my favorite five year old.  We got the idea from a project that Susannah did at preschool last week - her teacher always plans the best activities.  We had to find a template online because my corn-drawing skills just aren't what they used to be. 


Cute little greeting with a simple and obvious pun on the front...but then when the recipients open it - BAM! - they're hit with a barrage of creative (or annoying, depending on how you look at it) puns.  One after the other....corny puns abound!


I made this photo extra large so that you don't miss a single pun.  Happy Thanksgiving.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Way too cute and clever. What a fun card to send and a fun project to do with your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I'll have to put that on my list for next year....my family truely appreciates corny humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan -- those are too cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love corny puns! I make them all the time - my kids find them hilarious! (it's a good job someone does!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Megan--- So cute. I think I want to be art teacher when I grow up. Hope you are having a relaxing weekend xoxo Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love corny cards! This one is too cute!

    Thanks for stopping by the Free for All party!

    Hannah @ http://www.youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.