Saturday, September 24, 2011

Polka Dot Party Invitations!

This polka dot cardstock that I found at the craft store was the key to my super-simple invitation design.  It came in a variety of colors and was the standard 8.5 x 11 size so it fit beautifully in my printer.  A paper trimmer and a glue stick was all that was required for assembly!


As is my custom, I utilized some clever puns - both on the front and the back, because there's no such thing as too many puns.


Like my crafty use of black and white beach balls to obscure personal information?  Foiled your plan to stalk me, didn't I?

People took the promise of an extra prize seriously, and donned their best polka dots for the occasion!



(Also available in green...)


More Polka Dot Party Posts:

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I was impressed by all the polka-dot wearing guests in your previous post - so that is how it works!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable party idea! Love the puns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute theme, I love the invites and the puns. You are right, you can never have too many puns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute invites, Megan. Love the puns, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah I love the ideas on here, I am totally stealing some of them for my little ones 1st bday! Thank you thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I never leave comments on blogs but on a rare occasion, but I just had to tell you that you are seriously so creative and I could not keep myself from smiling ear to ear with all the sweet things you make, I just love everything, it's so cheery and just so happy. Keep up the good work, you must bring lots of smiles to everyone that comes to your parties and just even browsing your blog. Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.