Friday, November 25, 2011

Penguin Goodies in Pink and Purple

These get more and more fun each time I make them.  This is round two for penguin cake and coordinating penguin cupcakes.  This time I did a pink and purple color scheme for a little girl's first birthday party.



I love the way the hat turned out and the black frosting, once again, turned the birthday girl's mouth bright pink...almost a magenta color!  Sorry I don't have a photo of the psychedelic tongue.

I tried to match the accessories for the fondant penguins to the pink and purple frosting and cupcake papers.  Plenty of pink and purple to go around!




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I am always so impressed when I see what you've created! That little girl was so lucky to have such wonderful edible treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - I particularly like the guys who are sliding around on their tums!! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the color scheme, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you just make the pink penguin cupcake toppers? I would love to order some for my daughters 3rd birthday party. Can you ship these as well?

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.