Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Totally Fruity Mommy and Me Aprons



It's time for aprons from the archives because my posts of late have been too cake-y.  That's right.  I said cake-y.

First up, a set of mother/daughter aprons that I made for last year's (we're talking November 2011 here) fundraiser auction at my daughter's elementary school.  Lemon squeezy, no?



Another mother/daughter set.  This time for a silent auction at a local Beer for a Cure (American Cancer Society) fundraiser.



 
Another (you guessed it!) mother/daughter set for another (you guessed it!) fundraiser.  Making these back in October was the last time I sat in front of my sewing machine. 





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I like the apples the best but they are all fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Megan! I love the apple set. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments. I like 'em. If you have a question please email me (my email is on the sidebar) and I promise I'll reply in a timely fashion.